Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So Many Blessings........

I want to start off by saying THANK YOU for all the things people have blessed us with! A huge thank you to Newport Elementary for the donations and for taking care of Adam while he is at school! NES rocks and I'm so happy that he will be there next year. To all the other wonderful people that has helped us God bless you.
We are so excited about our trip to Disneyworld....the kids are worried about flying but they will be fine! We will be there for 7 days and guess what I found out the weekend that we are there they will have a Star Wars show. Adam is going to love it!!
Please continue to pray for Adam as well as Alayna and Oriana. Alayna has not been herself and I know its from all the stress and everything thats going on. Pray for Rollo and I as we go on this trip to be stress-free and not to be parents but kids ourselves! Sorry I have not updated our blog but sometimes well alot of the time I'm always having to do something! Well I promise I will update this later today! Gotta do some more packing, laundry, and cleaning! Love yall and God Bless!!!!!!!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Lifting up prayers for all of you! You all are going to have soooo much fun, I am so excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!

    Asbills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise Jesus!! I am so excited for you all to be able to make this trip. Please let Jesus take the wheel and enjoy every moment. We love you guys and praying always:-)

    ReplyDelete