Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday May 16th

Hello all sorry we haven't been on here.We had a good weekend.....
Saturday we went to a birthday party and Adam and Alayna had a blast swimming and going on the moonwalk. Saturday evening Aunt Irma, Cindy, Nick and sweet baby Caiden came to visit. We had burgers and family time! Sunday we had church and had Parent-Child dedication for Adam and Alayna! They really enjoyed it.....after church we had lunch with James, Amber and lil Miss Emma....Adam and Alayna's family came too. Rollo and I enjoyed the Asbill's company!
Tomorrow is Adam's 9th birthday......9 I can't believe it! The school is planning a surprise party for Adam!
Adam is doing well and is being the little boy my boy is meant to be! Thank you all for your prayers! We can only take this one day at a time....
I want to tell everyone thank you for all that is helping with Adam's party on May 21st I hope to see everyone there......please keep in mind there might be a last minute change and I promise I will let yall know! The day and the time will remain the same but location might change! Love you all and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Adam! Hope you have a wonderful, special day.
    Don & Melinda Killion

    ReplyDelete