Let me see where do I begin first of all let me give thanks to the Lord for blessing us with another day! Yesterday was Adam's 9th birthday and the school gave him a surprise birthday party! He got an ipod, Astros bag, Astros cap, Astros shirt, $40 toys r us gift card and a $25 visa gift card. So last night Adam got to pick where he wanted his birthday dinner at and he picked CiCi's pizza....after we ate we made a trip to toys r us...can you guess what he bought...yep LEGOS!!!! And another really cool thing Christian Smith Adam's best buddy got to go home on Adam's birthday how awesome and cool is that?! Danielle thank you for our much needed talk! Ok so now the next event will be his big birthday celebration!! I'm so excited to spend the day with my family and friends! I want to to tell everybody that is helping I don't know how many times I can say thank you but thank you from the bottome over our hearts! I got great news also make-a-wish came out to see Adam today and hopefully within the next couple months Adam's dream will come true! Adam's endocrine doctor also called me today and Adam's bloodwork from the 12th came back normal. With that being said his adrenal levels are where they need to be and we do not need to change his steriod intake!
1. People coming together to make Adam's birthday special!
2. Adam's adrenal levels are where they need to be!
3. Dr.Lotze is willing to look into any treatments that I suggest and that he is waiting to hear back from Dr.Krance
1. Continue lifting Adam up in prayer and asking for complete healing!
2. That the doctors will not overlook anything and that further treatment is the right option!
3. Prayers for Rollo and myself that we continue receiving patience, understanding, wisdom, and love!